Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Risks......lmao

The longer I have been an advantage player, the more I notice certain things in life that seem ridiculous.

People in general don't understand risk or evaluate it correctly. Pretty much everyone is guilty of this in some respect and all we can really do is hope to realize it and adjust as much of it as possible.

In the past week, I have had conversations with people about others that are willing to take outlandish risks with potential harms to themselves and their family without considering or even stressing out about those risks..............mind you, these risks have a non-0 upside, but its really small, too small to measure. On the other hand, the same folks will worry endlessly about other risks that are inconsequential..............now, I am not talking about dread risk type stuff...........that stuff has some validity in life, I am talking about small stuff that shouldn't even register as risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment