Sunday, March 22, 2009

My 100 characters of fame

I had a fun time this week, showing my friends a post I made on the Baseball Prospectus website. I posted in the St Louis Cardinals team health report a point that I believe Will Carroll had missed in his injury risk grading. Will who is absolutely awesome and provides the best injury news on the web graded Cardinals prospective closer Jason Motte as a GREEN, which means that his risk is very low. I noticed this, inspite of the fact that Motte was a converted catcher and moving from one position to another is generally a significant risk. Carroll posted back that he had indeed missed this detail and that he thinks Motte will now show as YELLOW (which is some injury risk).

I felt very good and gloated all week................but seriously, Baseball Prospectus is the best and the business and anyone who is a baseball fan and doesn't subscribe to the site is missing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment